Anti-gravity racing has just landed in the GRIP universe!
Oh yes, this update brings you 15 formidable new vehicles taken from those that you already know and love and fused them together with anti-gravity technology.
Carefully engineered to be strong competition against their ground-based brethren, these vehicles offer a fantastic new racing experience exclusive to GRIP. Not quite Rollcage, not quite Wipeout, but an amazing new hybrid that will set the whole genre on fire.
Head to the garage right now and grab yourself a new ride, then hit the races and slice through the air like never before. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you, AirBlades.
Also, in this 1.4.0 update:
- Two brand new race tracks added, Atlas Station and Impact, set off-planet
- Two bangin’ new music tracks: Full Kontakt – Tornado, Xtigma – Overdrive
- Five new community-made car skins added to the Nyvoss Mirage vehicle (winners of the competition)
- Improved race flow, vehicle collision and AI behaviour on various race tracks, including; FIC Outpost, Lit, Transport, Rust, Yuri Industrial, Mindbender, Naptha Valley, Serpent’s Run, Haze, Spin Cycle and Sprawl
- Improved vehicle camera control
- HDR display support
- Many small improvements and fixes to both game and UI.
Looking to find some fellow adrenaline junkies to thrash around the track with?
Then look no further than the official GRIP community Discord – where racers from all over the world arrange meet-ups on their platform of choice and indulge in some good old fashioned vehicular mayhem!