The bromance continues to flourish as Jake and Aaron sit and talk all things videogames in episode 38 of the Wired Unplugged Podcast.
Today’s episode is jam-packed with video game goodness. The chaps talk through:
– Martha is Dead has been updated to include super optimized performance and Ultra High Def visuals thanks to AMD FidelityFX 2.1 and Intel’s XeSS Super Sampling
– the game already looked incredible (THOSE COWS!!!)
– John Cena… Can we see him?
– GamesEnquirer GAME AWARDS!
– Arcade Paradise (Indie Game of the Year), Wired Productions (Publisher of the Year – against Warner, SEGA, Devolver, PlayStation etc)
– Shigeru Miyamoto turns 70!
– XBOX STUFF!
– God of War Ragnarok.
– Bulwark: Falconeer Chronicles and Gori: Cuddly Carnage release new trailers at the PC Gamer Show. Check them below:
Gori: Cuddly Carnage | Fast And Fur-ious Trailer
Bulwark : Falconeer Chronicles | Elements Trailer
Have a question or topic for the podcast? Tweet us at Wired Unpluggedand we’ll do our best to tackle your topic on our next show! If we feature it in an episode. We will give you a shout-out and send you a Wired game key of your choice.