In Episode 2 of The Making of The Last Worker ‘Remote Control’. the team talk about the task of creating a game during a pandemic and the joys of remote working. Also creating a dystopian future while living in a dystopia.
Watch it below:
The Last Worker is a first-person narrative adventure centred around humanity’s struggle in an increasingly automated world, where humans are being replaced by robots. The game combines a hand-crafted art style created in collaboration with comics legend Mick McMahon (Judge Dredd, 2000 AD) and unique, immersive gameplay mechanics, seamlessly interwoven into a narrative game like no other.
The Last Worker 这部电影提供了一个情感丰富、发人深省的故事，由全明星阵容演出，充满了丰富的角色：
• Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter, Star Trek Discovery)
• Ólafur Darri Ólafsson (The Meg, True Detective)
• Clare-Hope Ashitey (Riviera, Children of Men)
• David Hewlett (The Shape of Water, Oddworld New’n’Tasty)
• Zelda Williams (The Legend of Korra)
• Tommie Earl Jenkins (Death Stranding, Wednesday).
• The Last Worker is scored by Oliver Kraus, known for his collaborations with the likes of Adele, Sia, and Florence and the Machine.