In this opening episode detailing the creation of The Last Worker – Creative Director of Wolf & Wood, Ryan Bousfield, and Writer / Director Jörg Tittel reminisce on the early stages of The Last Worker, from pitching a game that could not have been made by anyone else, to detailing the various ways that the all-star cast came together to lend their vocal talent for the project.
The Last Worker is a first-person narrative adventure centred around humanity’s struggle in an increasingly automated world, where humans are being replaced by robots. The game combines a hand-crafted art style created in collaboration with comics legend Mick McMahon (Judge Dredd, 2000 AD) and unique, immersive gameplay mechanics, seamlessly interwoven into a narrative game like no other.
The Last Worker 講述了一個感人肺腑、發人深省的故事，其中充滿了由全明星陣容表演的豐富角色，包括：
• Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter, Star Trek Discovery)
• Ólafur Darri Ólafsson (The Meg, True Detective)
• Clare-Hope Ashitey (Riviera, Children of Men)
• David Hewlett (The Shape of Water, Oddworld New’n’Tasty)
• Zelda Williams (The Legend of Korra)
• Tommie Earl Jenkins (Death Stranding, Wednesday).
• The Last Worker is scored by Oliver Kraus, known for his collaborations with the likes of Adele, Sia, and Florence and the Machine.