salary: DEPENDENT UPON EXPERIENCE
location: Watford HQ. Partial Remote would be considered.
Application closing date: 31 October 2022
At Wired Productions we’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Producer, Our Producers use their production knowledge to advise and lead both internal teams and our external developers and partners. You’ll be looking after a range of exciting Wired games yet to be announced, with a need for clear project management knowledge, great communication skills and a real passion for games. You’re the gatekeeper to ensuring our games makes it to launch day, through submissions to platform holders, leading QA and mapping out the deliverable and milestones for our developers to work to.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage and be accountable for the delivery of Wired’s games across PC, Console and other platforms.
- Support the day-to-day management of production team members and project manage team members
- Guide development teams to reach the project’s ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget
- Facilitate the needs of marketing/sales within the team and the project as a whole
- Create and provide reports on tasks and issues relating to project management and the project as a whole, both within the team and the studio
- Assess and manage risks and raise issues associated with the project
- Prioritise tasks, suggest relevant solutions to issues and track outcomes to milestones and other objectives relating to the project
- Assess the quality of the game during playtests and give constructive feedback on the project as a whole
- Be involved with team activities in order to ensure a positive team morale
- Collaborate with leads in order to plan effectively in accordance with timescales
- Optimise the use of the budget relating to the project and measure the financial impact and value of the team’s plan
- To be part of the evaluations/acquisitions team in sourcing
- Conduct ad hoc jobs related to content or project support as appropriate
- Collaborate with internal and external Quality Assurance teams to ensure bugs are fixed at the correct rate and to the correct priority
We’re looking for an experienced Associate Producer, with unparalleled attention to detail, and a drive for delivering the best product we can.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Must have experience of producing and releasing 3 different games on multiple platforms
- Must have experience of Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo/Steam processes and storefronts
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills including demonstrable copywriting experience.
- Experience of working with production and development teams.
- Extremely detail-oriented, organised, quality-focused and driven to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, able to balance and blend various department needs and views
- Experience of producing online multiplayer games
- Full Understanding of QA processes and reporting
About Wired Productions:
Wired Productions are a true Indie Publisher and are proud to present a specially curated and unique range of diverse and award-winning titles, from some of the greatest storytellers and independent developers.
With over 100 games published and produced for PC, console and handheld gaming systems, Wired have built a global publishing and distribution network with product availability including physical retail and digital download, alongside its own online store, home to exclusive products such as the Black Label variant and only at the Wired store. Wired is developing a legacy built on creativity, integrity, hard work; and working with respect whilst fighting for every developer and their games.
If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future of indie games, join us and Become Wired.See all current vacancies