PR & Influencer Manager
salary: Dependent upon experience
location: Watford, Uk
Application closing date: 31 May 2021
As the Public Relations & Influencer Manager, reporting to the Head of Publishing, you will manage the PR and influencer Campaigns across our product portfolio. With the ability to increase awareness of our titles across the editorial landscape, as well as producing quantitative and qualitative influencer content campaigns, you’ll strive to achieve our marketing aims for each product, and for the Wired Productions brand.
You will understand the importance of assets and their ability to drive consumer interest and purchase intent while knowing where these assets can be used to maximise coverage and interest among our products core fan base and beyond.
Utilising relationships and tools, you will be able to effectively plan and execute campaigns while expanding our reach by developing new relationships. You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, excellent writing skills and an understanding of the ethos of Wired Productions; ‘Driven by passion.’
You will be comfortable presenting ideas and results internally, and to external partners, with previous experience of public relations and influencer and be comfortable leading your own projects. You will work closely with the senior management team, marketing, sales and production departments; creating and building strong internal analysis reports.
• Project management skills: Effectively manage campaigns, delivered on time, to a high standard
• Presentation and people skills – a real team player with relationships to be envied
• Proven experience within media and influencer sectors
• Ability to deliver creative content ideas
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels
• Paid influencer knowledge is beneficial, but not essential
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively for the long-term benefit
• Excellent writing and language skills
• Multitasking and analytics skills
• Commercially and creatively minded
• Process-driven and demonstrate an ability to deliver in a timely manner
• Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and driven