salary: Dependent upon experience
location: Watford HQ. Partial Remote would be considered.
Application closing date: 30 April 2023
Wired Productions are on the hunt for a PR Manager, this is a really exciting role where you will create and manage our product and Brand PR, working on existing and upcoming titles, ensuring our titles and content are seen, talked about, and above all else played!
About the Role
As PR Manager, you will manage the Product and Brand PR, both through our internal team and via agencies, along with our influencer Campaigns across our product portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have the ability to increase awareness of our titles across the editorial landscape, as well as producing quantitative and qualitative influencer content campaigns, you’ll strive to achieve our marketing aims for each product, and for the Wired Productions brand.
You will understand the importance of assets and their ability to drive consumer interest and purchase intent while knowing where these assets can be used to maximise coverage and interest among the core of our product fan base and beyond. Utilising relationships and tools, you will be able to effectively plan and execute campaigns while expanding our reach by developing new relationships. You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, excellent writing skills and an understanding of the ethos of Wired Productions; ‘Driven by passion.’
Day-to-day responsibilities include
- Develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy
- Deliver regular, top-tier coverage
- Lead external communications
- Run the Wired press office,
- Own the creation of all press assets including releases
- Think creatively about new ways to spread the word and raise the brand
- Effectively coordinate with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external,
- Plan and manage a calendar of external events and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Understand the ‘indie’ world and manage the brand in making noise through what is a crowded space
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality coverage
- Experience of working within the video games sector
- Existing relationships within relevant media, with good contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will love building brands and have a creative ‘think outside the box’ approach to PR
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven Experience in leading campaigns
About Wired Productions
Wired Productions is an independent video games publisher based in Watford, UK. Wired has produced and published award-winning titles across all major platforms and its games are curated to deliver on its mantra: ‘Driven by Passion.’ Bringing games to market in both physical and digital media, recent notable launches include Arcade Paradise, Martha Is Dead, The Falconeer, Deliver Us The Moon. Upcoming titles include Tin Hearts, Tiny Troopers: Global Ops, The Last Worker, Gori: Cuddly Carnage, Hotel Architect and The Falconeer: Bulwark.
If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future of indie games, join us and Become Wired.See all current vacancies