salary: Dependent upon experience
location: Watford HQ. Partial Remote would be considered.
Application closing date: 31 October 2022
Wired Productions are on the hunt for an amazing PR Manager, this is a really exciting role where you get to be involved with and creating our products and Brand PR, working on existing and upcoming titles, creating exciting and engaging campaigns and content getting our games seen, talked about and above all else played!
About the Role
As PR Manager, you will manage the Products and Brand PR, both through our internal team and via agencies, along with our influencer Campaigns across our product portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have the ability to increase awareness of our titles across the editorial landscape, as well as producing quantitative and qualitative influencer content campaigns, you’ll strive to achieve our marketing aims for each product, and for the Wired Productions brand.
You will understand the importance of assets and their ability to drive consumer interest and purchase intent while knowing where these assets can be used to maximise coverage and interest among the core of our product fan base and beyond. Utilising relationships and tools, you will be able to effectively plan and execute campaigns while expanding our reach by developing new relationships. You should have excellent multitasking skills, a creative way of thinking, excellent writing skills and an understanding of the ethos of Wired Productions; ‘Driven by passion.’
Day-to-day responsibilities include
- Develop and execute an effective PR and communications strategy
- Deliver regular, top tier coverage
- Lead external communications
- Run the Wired press office,
- Own the creation of all press assets including releases
- Think creatively about new ways to spread the word and raise the brand
- Effectively coordinate with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external,
- Plan and manage a calendar of external events and opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Understand the ‘indie’ world and manage the brand in making noise through what is a crowded space
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality coverage
- Experience of working within the video games sector
- Existing relationships within relevant media, with good contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will love building brands and have a creative ‘think outside the box’ approach to PR
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven Experience in leading campaigns
About Wired Productions
Wired Productions are a true Indie Publisher and are proud to present a specially curated and unique range of diverse and award-winning titles, from some of the greatest storytellers and independent developers.
With over 100 games published and produced for PC, console and handheld gaming systems, Wired have built a global publishing and distribution network with product availability including physical retail and digital download, alongside its own online store, home to exclusive products such as the Black Label variant and only at the Wired store. Wired is developing a legacy built on creativity, integrity, hard work; and working with respect whilst fighting for every developer and their games.
If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future of indie games, join us and Become Wired.See all current vacancies