Kickstart Scheme: Digital Content Editor
salary: To be discussed.
Application closing date: 31 December 2021
The Digital Content Editor will have a range of responsibilities, from conceptualising and recording eye-catching video content, pre and post-editing, creating various trailer edits for platform holders and partners, to brainstorming with the wider marketing on a range of social media content to bring our games to life. Based in our Watford office, the Digital Content Editor will need experience in filming live content and programmes with the ability to be pro-active, able to manage their own workload and deliver projects within deadlines
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Producing innovative and engaging content across video, animation, and digital design to drive a competitive edge.
- Create and deliver content and storytelling campaigns, across key brand channels
- Demonstrating strong copywriting skills and storytelling to deliver the brand’s tone of voice and editorial copy
- Managing and uploading content onto our website, social media channels and blog.
- Monitoring competitor behaviour and providing insights
Skills and Experience Requires
To be successful in your application for the Digital Content Editor you will have:
- A good level of video editing skills and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications; Premiere Pro and After Effects are a must.
- Competent with ample experience in Microsoft Office applications. Good Excel, PowerPoint and Word knowledge essential
- A passion for video games and watching live content on the likes of Twitch and YouTube.
About the Kickstart Scheme
The Kickstart Scheme is open to people that are aged 16-24 that are currently claiming Universal Credit and are at risk of long-term unemployment. If this sounds like you, talk to your Work Coach about Kickstart and see if it could be right for you. Wired will offer support, coaching and help give you the first steps on hopefully a long career within the video games industry.
Kickstart is a Government scheme aimed to help support young people back into work after the economic effects of the pandemic.
The Job Placements are only available for Universal Credit claimants aged 16 to 24 and out of education who are referred to employers by their respective Work Coaches.
In order to apply, you should get in touch with your work coach to get a referral via this form.See all current vacancies