Wired Productions Unveils Highly Anticipated Black Label #02: The Town Of Light!
Latest addition to the prestigious limited edition Black Label Collection revealed!
Global Video Games Publishing label Wired Productions and Limited Run Games are pleased to reveal the next addition to the Black Label collection; with The Town of Light joining as the second release in the exclusive series.
The Town of Light is a first-person psychological adventure, set in Tuscany, Italy in the first half of the 20th century. The story takes place in Volterra Asylum, a former psychiatric hospital, which has been meticulously reconstructed for players to explore and relive the tragic history of Renée. Created by developer LKA, The Town Of Light first released in 2017 and dug its roots deep in historical facts, with a personal story and hope to make players not only think, but also talk about the views and behaviours around mental health historically.
The Black Label is a reflection of the way Wired Productions curates its games. It is a celebration of art, music and most importantly; the teams behind each release and their ethos and experiences. Limited to a maximum of 2,500 units, each is beautifully crafted and carefully selected to spotlight one of the many eclectic games Wired published from developers they love.
Black Label #02 includes:
- The Town Of Light (ESRB Region free) on PS4, enclosed in a brand new variant inlay and sleeve.
- A collection of stunning art prints hand-chosen by LKA developer founder Luca Dalcò.
- The CD and Digital Download soundtrack by acclaimed artist and musician Aseptic Void.
- A Wired Razor authenticity card – individually numbered with just 2,500 available.
- Iconic razor cut Alu-dibond art print.
- Collectable trading cards from the Wired Productions collection.
- All housed in a bespoke high-end Black Label silver box wrapped in the Wired Razor Sleeve – a black finish with an embossed tattoo motif.
- Plus, a pretty cool and super exclusive bonus item that Wired will reveal later!
The Town Of Light was a catalyst to many movements within the gaming industry, including the formation of video games mental health charity Safe In Our World, co-founded by Leo Zullo, Neil Broadhead and Gareth Williams from the Wired team, alongside various names and partners across the industry. Now, close to five years later, Wired and LKA are collaborating again with the upcoming release of Martha is Dead, a title which continues the almost cinematic storytelling that the studio has become famous for.
“After seeing the positive response from the community to Black Label #01: Victor Vran, I couldn’t wait to announce the next game in the Black Label Collection,” said Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions, “The Town of Light is an extremely important game for Wired and deserves to be celebrated in the form of Black Label, from the first time we played the demo of the title we were shocked, in awe and knew instantly that this game needed to be played.”
“We are delighted to be sharing The Town of Light with our community and customers in the form of Black Label #02,” said Douglas Bogart, co-founder, Limited Run Games, “Wired Productions has a keen eye for games made with passion, games that resonate with our community, and we look forward to celebrating even more fantastic indie titles in the future.“
The pre-order window for Black Label #02: The Town of Light starts August 31st and runs until October 31st. Priced at $79.99 / £69.99, gamers can secure their edition via Limited Run Games for North America or directly from the Wired Productions store for all other territories.
- Pre-order Black Label #02 The Town Of Light via: The Wired Productions store
- Wishlist LKA’s next title Martha Is Dead on Steam!
| Wired Facebook | Wired Twitter | Wired Youtube | Wired Discord | Wired Instagram | Wired Twitch | Wired Reddit | Wired Imgur | Wired Steam |