Tiny Tips for Tiny Troopers!
Need help navigating the battlefield in Tiny Troopers Joint Ops? Look no further!
Here are our top tips to help you through the game.
- Use grenades or rockets to get rid of pesky landmines to avoid damaging your own health of wiping out your team!
- You can replay all the levels to increase your chances of collecting everything or earn more command points to beef up your arsenal!
- There are only 96 medals in the game. Use them wisely to revive fallen troopers or alternatively upgrade your trooper’s arsenal!
- Save your heavy artillery for taking out structures and armoured vehicles in each mission. Call in air strikes and use your missiles/ grenades to maximum effect!
- Rescued prisoners will follow close by, no matter the situation, so make sure you clear the path ahead to ensure no one gets taken out!
- When driving ranged vehicles, don’t throw your grenades too hastily as you may drive over them and destroy your own truck!
- Air strikes are great for taking out groups of enemy infantry or military vehicles. Just be sure to avoid the incoming BOOM!
- Spot where the parachuting enemies will land by looking for their shadows, save valuable time and resources by hitting them as they land!
- When entrenched in Tiny Troopers combat, do not rush for the health packs too early! Wait until the very last minute before making a scramble to pick up that valuable health! It is worth it in the long run.
There are seven upgrades available in Tiny Troopers Joint Ops, upgrade your standard equipment with command points to create the ultimate troopers!
Need more help? Watch the full series of Tiny Tips on Youtube: