The Last Worker is out NOW on PC and PC VR. Joining Meta Quest 2, PSVR2, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series S|X.
(Hit this link to find out where to buy : YAY FOR CAPITALISM!
Step into the sandals of Kurt, the last human working in the largest distribution centre of the worlds richest company and start delivering dreams to customers around the world with the help of your co-bot S.K.E.W. Using a host of hi-tech company hardware you will maintain the highest KPI’s with the lowest amount of errors, ensuring maximum satisfaction and astronomical profits – until an unexpected series of events forces you to choose between capitalism or activism.
Watch The Last Worker | Capitalist vs. Activist | Launch Trailer:
The Last Worker is a first-person narrative adventure centred around humanity’s struggle in an increasingly automated world, where humans are being replaced by robots. The game combines a hand-crafted art style created in collaboration with comics legend Mick McMahon (Judge Dredd, 2000 AD) and unique, immersive gameplay mechanics, seamlessly interwoven into a narrative game like no other.
The Last Worker delivers an emotional, thought-provoking story filled with rich characters performed by an all-star cast including:
• Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter, Star Trek Discovery)
• Ólafur Darri Ólafsson (The Meg, True Detective)
• Clare-Hope Ashitey (Riviera, Children of Men)
• David Hewlett (The Shape of Water, Oddworld New’n’Tasty)
• Zelda Williams (The Legend of Korra)
• Tommie Earl Jenkins (Death Stranding, Wednesday).
• The Last Worker is scored by Oliver Kraus, known for his collaborations with the likes of Adele, Sia, and Florence and the Machine.