Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles Comes To Stadia Pro on May 1st
May 1st just became the squishiest day for Stadians EVER! Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles is launching on Google Stadia Pro this Sunday!
A vibrant and poetic new launch trailer details Lumote’s epic adventure as it takes on a quest like never before to overthrow the mighty Mastermote. Introducing more of the world’s inhabitants found deep within The Great Depths, the lullaby-like trailer features all-new gameplay as Lumote solves the intricate puzzles found throughout its monumental journey.
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles sees players squish, bop and bounce through the Great Depths – an aquatic world filled with Motes; bioluminescent creatures who spend their lives deep in the Bioverse, living on the rhythms of an electronica soundscape.
The game expands upon the early access PC prototype, Lumote – delivering a complete version of the critically-acclaimed release, featuring a whole new game world in which players take control of the Mastermote to tackle 15 new head scratching puzzles, new gold collectable artefacts to find and general bug fixes and graphical improvements.
“The journey of Lumote has been long and incredibly fulfilling; the team here has poured its heart and soul into bringing its vibrant vision to life, and we can’t wait for players to meet our squishy hero.” said Kyle Rocha, co-founder at Luminawesome Games. “Working with Wired on the game has been an absolute dream.”
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles Features
- Seafoam Moocher Squish, bop, and bounce through the world around you. Lumote is extremely curious, highly inquisitive, and adorable!
- That’s one big world! The world of Lumote is a single massive environment with numerous puzzles separated into towers. Each tower marks your mastery of a specific Mote and unlocks a new set of puzzles to explore.
- Solve intricate puzzles Set in a 3D puzzle adventure, clever and logical level design ease players in whilst increasing the complexity with each Mote you meet.
- Gorgeous sounds A stunning score accompanies you, deep and trance-like that will take you on a majestical electronica soundscape journey.
- Luminated game engine Using the original rEngine, Lumote’s puzzles are all interconnected, and you can seamlessly go from one puzzle to the next as you progress.
- Expanding upon the early access PC prototype, Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles adds a whole new world in which players take control of the Mastermote with 15 new head scratching puzzles, new gold collectable artefacts as well as general bug fixes and graphical improvements.
The limited physical edition of the game, available on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, contains a double-sided folded poster, reversible inlay, a unique set of stickers featuring the bioluminescent hero, plus a digital download for the Lumote EP, and, if that wasn’t enough, instructions to crochet your very own Lumote! The physical release is available on PlayStation 4 for €19.99 / $19.99 / £15.99 and Nintendo Switch for €29.99 / $29.99 / £24.99, and can be ordered now via the Wired Productions Store.
The Double Vinyl soundtrack for Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles is also available to pre-order now from the Wired Productions store for £35 / $45.
Additionally, to celebrate the launch we are running a competition where you can win a Nintendo Switch OLED and a copy of the game to play on it!
Entries for the competition run until May 9th – and you can enter by clicking RIGHT HERE! : Nintendo Switch OLED Competition
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, and Utomik, with a Google Stadia release set to follow on 1st May, 2022.