Wired Productions, Vision Games Publishing and Climax Studios Confirm Storm for Retail November 10th
Download the latest assets for Surf World Series here: http://bit.ly/SWSPress
Watford, United Kingdom, October 26th, 2017: Wired Productions, an independent videogames publisher and developer, and Vision Games Publishing are pleased to confirm that the lull is nearly over. Surf World Series is arriving globally at physical retail with an SRP of £15.99/€19.99/$19.99, November 10th.
Watch the release date trailer here: https://youtu.be/bDsi4f1Ic8U
Set across some of the world’s most iconic shorelines, Surf World Series dares players to compete in a series of breathtaking arcade surfing challenges in a bid to dominate the leaderboard. Developed by Climax Studios in partnership with Vision Games Publishing and Standfast Interactive, Surf World Series challenges players to carve up the surf:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii
- Become a master, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes
- Trick your way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes
- Perform surfing’s most intense tricks, including the Superman, Sushi Roll and many more!
- Enjoy afternoon, evening, night, and bad weather variations with different waves and visual aesthetics.
- Design your own signature surfer with 6 playable characters plus rank up to unlock thousands of customizations to define your own unique style.
For more information visit Surf World Series website, follow the game on Twitter or like it on Facebook.
Surf World Series, is available to buy now digitally, and will release at retail November 10th.
About Wired Productions Ltd
Wired Productions is an established independent computer games publisher based in Watford, Hertfordshire, UK. Founded in 2008, Wired have produced over 40 titles for many global publishers and are part of the team responsible for the 1.5 million unit selling We Sing franchise. In 2013, Wired moved into console publishing on all major platforms. Notable launches to date include Let’s Fish! Hooked On, Tiny Troopers Joint Ops, Last Inua and Super Dungeon Bros, Victor Vran and The Town of Light. Wired Productions’ upcoming titles for 2017 include Max: The Cursed Brotherhood, Surf World Series, Vostok Inc. and more.
Wired Productions are also a founding member of We Sing Productions, which is a collaboration between THQ Nordic, Wired Productions and Le Cortex, with the sole mission to establish a new range of We Sing products for all formats.
About Climax Studios
Climax Studios is an independent games developer based in Portsmouth, UK, with a mission to create games with guts that blow away gamers and reviewers alike. Throughout their 25-year history they have consistently delivered great games, from original IP to conversions and ports, across all genres and platforms, working on franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Silent Hill, Resogun, Serious Sam, Dirt Rally, Castlevania and Diablo.
About Vision Games Publishing Ltd
Vision Games Publishing was established in 2015 with the goal of supporting talented developers in recognizing the potential of their high-quality digital titles.
As a boutique publisher with an eye to future trends and consumer demands we work to create stand out marketing and PR campaigns and achieve maximum revenues for our partners.
Our small, talented team bring core expertise together from across the industry to perfectly meet your needs and that of a dynamic games market.
Delivering your games to a worldwide audience across PS4, PC and Xbox One.