GRIP: Combat Racing is a high octane, hardcore combat racer, packing ferocious speed and armed to the teeth with heavy weapons.
Evolved from the age of street racing, the world of GRIP is brutal and cut-throat to the core. To win the race is never enough, greatness comes from the journey and the trail of merciless destruction you unleash upon your rivals along the way.
Scale walls, ceilings and anything else you can get your tyres on to... as you master tantalising tracks, tricks and perform mind-blowing stunts to race your way across the cosmos. Customise your vehicle, utilise devastating weapons and exploit a destructible environment to ensure not only victory, but the complete annihilation of your opponents.
Harnessing gravity defying physics alongside a bristling arsenal of outlandish weapons, GRIP delivers the fastest, most competitive racing experience ever. Featuring a killer soundtrack, furious speeds and intense action, GRIP is guaranteed to generate unforgettable gaming moments - online or offline - with nail-biting split screen racing and tournaments.
Fully enhanced for PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, GRIP: Combat Racing was inspired by the Rollcage games of the late 90’s and backed by a highly-skilled and accomplished team. Harnessing the power of Unreal® Engine 4 to deliver gravity defying physics alongside a bristling arsenal of outlandish weapons. GRIP: Combat Racing delivers the fastest, most competitive racing experience ever. Featuring a killer soundtrack, furious speeds and intense action, GRIP: Combat Racing is guaranteed to generate unforgettable gaming moments - online or offline - with nail-biting split screen racing and tournaments.
- Hit speeds of up to 767mph on floors, walls and ceilings
- Race your way through 22 tracks across a host of 4 exotic planets
- Pick-up 9 power-ups and weapons, from shields and turbos, to missiles and explosive
- Compete with offline split screen and online multiplayer
- Face off alone or team up in 5 Arena battle maps
- Beat the clock in 19 point-to-point Carkour runs
- Single player campaign included
Adding a clutch of carnal drum & bass tracks to a now 24-strong line-up for GRIP: Combat Racing, Hospital Records have licensed the following 11 tracks to help usher players through each of the game’s gravity-defying courses:
- Battery x Makoto “Submerge”
- Krakota x Urbandawn “Coyote
- Inja x Pete Cannon “War Games (Instrumental)”
- Krakota “Citadels”
- Royalston “Diorama”
- Rawtekk “Restless”
- Whiney “Sunday Grunge”
- Whiney “Talisman”
- Lynx “Clap Track”
Hospital Records’ tracks join the following great music already included in game:
- Entita “Can’t Wait”
- Full Kontakt “Cyborg”
- Full Kontakt “BlackOut”
- Full Kontakt “Clock Watch”
- Full Kontakt “Power Train”
- Full Kontact “The Creeper”
- Imperium “Cerbera”
- Kevin Green Lee “GRIP”
- Mart-E “Boost Empire”
- Pragmatic “Going Down”
- Revaux “Solidify”
- Silence Groove “Reconnect”
- Xtigma “Crash City”