Eurgh, Zombies… more Zombies I hear you cry! But wait, there’s also Zombie Chickens!
Well, today we're please to say it is now out across Europe PlayStation stores! We're working with the PlayStation US and will have your date very soon!
The Zombie Campaign DLC is available to download from the PlayStation Store for the PlayStation ® 3, PlayStation ® 4 and PlayStation Vita priced at £1.49 / €1.99 / $1.99 respectively.
As an added bonus, all PSN users who don’t already own Tiny Troopers Joint Ops will be able to purchase the game for the PlayStation ® 3, PlayStation ® 4 and PlayStation Vita (thanks to Cross-Buy) with an added 30% discount off the game’s £5.79 / €6.99 / $7.99 RRP/SRP for a limited period.
Furthermore, PlayStation Plus™ members who already own Tiny Troopers Joint Ops on any format will be able to pick up the Zombie Campaign DLC with an added 50% discount off the full price at launch (making the DLC price just £0.70 / €0.99 / $0.99 RRP/SRP) for a limited time.
As part of the Zombie Campaign you’ll get to blast your way through eight zombie filled missions that include a range of mission types from Zombie elimination to survival and soldier protection!
The eight brand new Zombie packed missions include;
- Mission 1: Outbreak! / Breakout! [Eliminate All Zombies] - The Base is about to be overrun with Zombies! Get your Troopers assembled and roll out! Take out as many Zombies as you can to help contain the spread...
- Mission 2: Search and Rescue! [Protect the Soldiers] - Company B has been scattered and need urgent extraction! Locate your Troopers and get out before the Zombie horde finds them! Leave no Trooper behind!
- Mission 3: Search and Destroy [Eliminate all Enemy Targets] - The tide must be turned! Locate the tanks containing the Zombie Virus to help prevent the spread of Zombie Plague getting out of control, and then get out of there!
- Mission 4: Sweep and Clear! [Eliminate All Zombies] - The streets are overrun with ravenous hordes of Zombies that have gathered around this town. Make your way through the town and clear them out!
- Mission 5: Scorched Earth! [Eliminate All Zombies] - No more Sergeant Nice Trooper! The virus has spread out of control and the only way out now is to Lock and Load! GET SOME!
- Mission 6: Incoming! [Survival] - The Jeep has broken down on a lonely stretch of road. With hordes of Hungry, Hunrgy Zombies bearing down on you from every direction, you’ve gotta hold ‘em off while the Jeep gets repaired and you can get out of there!
- Mission 7: Extraction Action! [Activate Radio Towers] - Unstoppable swarms of Zombies are bearing down on you from all directions... Activate the 3 Radio Towers indicated on the map to call in the helicopter and then get to the Extraction Point!
- Mission 8: Black Hawk Down! [Survival] - The Helicopter has crashed! With another air transport en route, and Zombies all over you in every direction, you’ve just got to hold on until the new transport arrives! SURVIVE!
What’s more, two brand new trophies await offering up a beefy 120 points to add your PS level!
- Complete the Zombie Campaign to unlock ‘Done of the Dead’
- Complete ALL 3 campaigns (Soldier Campaign, Spec Ops Campaign + Zombie Campaign) to unlock ‘V for Victorious’
Simply head to the PlayStation Store and download the brand new DLC to start slaying some zombies, military style! Check out the trailer below for a look at what the Zombie Campaign DLC entrails……. Mwahahahaha!
Previous article: 8 DAYS TO BRO!
Next article: SUPER DUNGEON BROS FREE ON XBOX ONE FOR GOLD MEMBERS