Showing articles with tag update
Victor Vran Gets Updated
Hunters, following the recent steam update, we're thrilled to share that we've now released the console update for Victor Vran: Overkill Edition! The Xbox One and PS4 update brings demon slaying fixes for Achievements/Trophies, alongside a few other tweaks! For those who bought the base game with DLC separate, an additional patch to bring these updates to those versions is in the works and shouldn't be too far behind the Overkill Edition.
Update 15/12/17 - Great news, the Standard version of Victor Vran + Individual DLC's on PS4 has now been updated too!
Here is the complete log of what is within the update:
- "Overkill 12 Cassidy Boys" can now be completed
- "Slay Vampire King" on Fracture Tier 20 can now be completed
- "Live To Win" Achievement can now be completed
- "Of the Fox"...
THE BROS ARE BACK!
As you may have heard, we’ve been working on new content and updates for Super Dungeon Bros. We’ve been listening to all your comments and we’re really excited about where we’re at.
So what’s happening? Firstly, a big update is incoming:
- Steam matchmaking and invites are fixed
- Major Performance tweaks
- Shard exchange adjusted for all weapons
- New helmets
- New weapon class
- Wand weapon balancing
- Fixed enemy stun issues
- Weapon detail info reflects weapons better
In addition to this, what we’re really excited about is a brand new, built from the ground up, Horde Mode! This takes place in the Bro’s home, with waves after waves attacking. Up to four player offline co-op brawling! It’s fun, fast passed and coming soon for free!
We’ve spent time going over and testing and now we...read on
Bros Updated on PC and PS4
The Super Dungeon Bros Update has landed on PS4 and PC in time for Christmas, with Xbox One to follow in early 2017! We have also now added compatibility for Mac - anyone who has downloaded on Steam will also be download the Mac version from today!
The Update features a number of major changes from online multiplayer to overall usability and in-game functionality improvements, including;
- Online Multiplayer – Bros and Broettes can now rock out with 2, 3 or 4 other players in On and Offline Co-Op Multiplayer with Private Lobbies also now available.
- Improved Game Functionality – Significantly reduced load times, Single Player and Multiplayer revive functions now match each other, missions related to achievements have been corrected and characters now include an outline...
Bro Update Coming Soon
Big things incoming for Super Dungeon Bros!
Hey Bro and Broettes!
Changes are coming! We're rolling out a big update, just in time for the post turkey 4 player co-op on Christmas Day! Steam, PlayStation and Xbox players will be able to download the free update soon, which will unlock all the worlds online, add private lobbies, fix a number of bugs, sort the frame rate and loading times whilst making Super Dungeon Bros, even more BROmazing! Read the patch notes below and stay tuned for the live date!
Bogheim now available in Online Multiplayer
Chillheim now available in Online Multiplayer