Since launching Max: The Curse of Brotherhood two things have been clear...
- You LOVE Max and are happy to be able to play the title on more formats since it's original Xbox and PC launch.
- You want to play on Nintendo Switch from a copy bought in a retail store!
So, what you ask for, you get! Today we were pleased to announce we're teaming up once more with Danish development studio Flashbulb games to give Max: The Curse of Brotherhood a physical release on Nintendo Switch! Available at retail March 23rd!
A new trailer has been produced in anticipation for Max’s physical arrival on Switch: https://youtu.be/SIH0lVTqVok
Responding to fan requests and working with retailers around the world, Wired Productions will be delivering a global release for Max: The Curse of Brotherhood with an SRP of £24.99 / €29.99 / $29.99.
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood is a cinematic fairy-tale adventure perfect for the whole family to enjoy. Where Scandinavian storytelling meets colourful 2.5D platformer, Max offers perspective players classic jump and run gameplay, smart and innovative puzzles and a fun and unique gameplay mechanic to boot.
Adventurers must unleash the power of the Magic Marker as they:
- Embark on this classic tale of brotherhood to rescue Max’s kid brother Felix from the grasps of the evil lord Mustacho
- Explore a world filled to the brim with challenging physics puzzles and frantic platforming
- Climb, fight and draw their way through deserts, lantern-lit bogs, ancient temples and lush-green-forests
- Raise great pillars of dirt from the ground to reach new heights, grow trees to make bridges and create swinging vines to cross gaping chasms