Featuring 24 drum & bass tracks licensed from the likes of Hospital Records for GRIP: Combat Racing – the highly-anticipated spiritual successor to Rollcage is hurtling to retail on 6th Nov!
Hot from the tarmac (or lava-filled canyons... or snow-covered drifts... ahh you get the idea) is the reveal of the extremely limited Collector's Edition for GRIP: Combat Racing! Limited to just 300 available to purchase, these will go down in history with fans and is a nod to not only the history and legacy of GRIP, but also what many players have loved since first switching the engines on during early access... sick, hard beats!
As part of our Collector's Edition reveal, we are honoured to announce the London-based independent record label, Hospital Records have provided a sensational selection of licensed drum & bass tracks for GRIP!
Fans will receive a Double Vinyl, CD and MP3 Download to make sure they can bang out the songs wherever they are, in addition to incredible exclusive items created to celebrate the launch of the title. This collector’s edition is extremely limited with only 500 numbered units being produced and only 300 being made available for general sale.
The exclusive GRIP: Combat Racing Collector’s Edition includes:
- GRIP: Combat Racing on PlayStation 4 + free steam key
- Double Vinyl + CD Soundtrack + MP3 Download key
- 3 x 12” double-sided art prints
- Classic Game Manual & Lorebook
- 8GB GRIP USB Drive featuring an exclusive video from creators Rob Baker and Chris Mallinson
- Bonus DLC (Nyvoss Hex Paint Kit, Vortex Rims and Vehicle Decals)
- GRIP Sick Bag
- Vehicle Decals (stickers for your real ride!)
- Numbered card of authenticity