The Super Dungeon Bros Update has landed on PS4 and PC in time for Christmas, with Xbox One to follow in early 2017! We have also now added compatibility for Mac - anyone who has downloaded on Steam will also be download the Mac version from today!
The Update features a number of major changes from online multiplayer to overall usability and in-game functionality improvements, including;
- Online Multiplayer – Bros and Broettes can now rock out with 2, 3 or 4 other players in On and Offline Co-Op Multiplayer with Private Lobbies also now available.
- Improved Game Functionality – Significantly reduced load times, Single Player and Multiplayer revive functions now match each other, missions related to achievements have been corrected and characters now include an outline when behind set objects (pillars etc) plus much more.
- Weapons Stability – Increased mobility and improved re-load times for ranged weapons as well as fixes for specific issues related to various weapons HP.
- Multiple UI Enhancements – Various UI enhancements have now been implemented including an on-going score count, improved contextual prompts for the threat meter and weapon upgrades.
- General Bug Fixes and Improvements – A host of general bug fixes and improvements, including significantly reduced loading times as well a considerable reduction in frame rate issues encountered by some users.
You can read the full patch notes here!
We're working hard on bringing the update to Xbox One and will be sharing more information early 2017.